We have created a series of deeply thought out, confidence-building measures for our guests at Kokari Andamans.
Check-in & Arrival / Departure
- Luggage sanitised on arrival
- All vehicles being used for transfers and sightseeing, will be sanitized prior to and after use
- Easy payment and documentation process with minimal contact
Common Areas / Dining
- Regularly sanitised
- Touch points cleaned 3 times a day
- Our Dining areas will now have well-spaced seating on each floor and options for open air seating
- Cutlery and crockery sanitized and washed with hot water
- Hand Sanitisers conveniently located in common areas
Rooms and Linen
- Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned, sanitized and aired after every checkout
- Mattress & pillow protectors are washed and sanitised after every guest checkout.
- All our linen is washed in-house, using approved detergents & bleach that are biodegradable.
- Sanitized daily
- All edible items are thoroughly washed and sanitized prior to being used.
- Daily temperature checks and non-resident staff bathe before they enter the resort premises
- 3 layered face masks are used for all staff.
- Staff have designated hand wash & washrooms on par with those provided for guests, the cleaning of which is on the same high levels as that of our guests.
- All uniforms go through the same stringent cleaning process as guest linen.
- Staff are provided regular training on health, safety and hygiene measures
Our special offers include absolute flexibility, this helps you plan a holiday with us, with free cancellations. Your holiday plans are also your contribution towards sustaining our local workforce.